For shipments within Greece the shipping fee is 2.50 euros. For cash on delivery orders the costs amount to 2.00 euros extra. The courier company we work with is Speedex Courier, with the largest distribution network in Greece. In case the area where you live is not served by the network of Speedex Courier, we will send you your order in an alternative way, after consultation and agreement on the cost of transport.
For orders over 50 euros, shipping costs are free, but only if the payment will be made by bank deposit or by using a bank, debit card.
Your orders will be shipped within 48 hours. In some cases where product availability is different (indicated on the product) you will be notified of the exact delivery date. In case your order cannot be executed due to force majeure (bad weather, strikes, etc.), we will contact you to let us know if you wish to complete it.
Please note that for distances of more than 20 km from cities where there is a courier headquarters as well as in some remote islands there may be additional delays in delivery.
For shipments abroad the shipping fee is 6 euros. Shipments are made by registered mail in Greece.
Customers outside the EU may also be charged extra money resulting from exchange rate differences, customs clearance, import duties, product restrictions and other local claims for which we are not responsible.
* Your order can not change delivery address once it has left our company.
* All orders require signature from the recipient upon delivery.
* In case the courier does not find you at the address you stated he will leave you a notice note to contact him and arrange a new delivery time.
* Orders within Greece are delivered from 9.00 am. until 8.00 p.m. (depends on delivery area)
* In case you wish to receive your order from a courier store, select it on the order page or contact us to inform you about the store closest to you.